13 Nov 2019
Intensive Preparation Course
Veritas Collegiate Academy Budapest Christian high school based on American curriculum starts an intensive Preparation Course from December 2019 for the 9th grade classes of September 2020.
Details from our previous article:
Veritas Collegiate Academy Budapest is a 4 year long Christian high school based on American curriculum which will open its doors from September 2020.
The school will start operating with the support of Hungarian Baptist Aid in a new, renovated building of Kőrösi Csoma Sándor Bilingual Baptist Secondary Grammar School, with the professional and infrastructural help of the already popular high school.
The school will launch two small classes of 9th grade, every lesson will be in english and the teachers will be American.
Our system in Hungary is unique, it opens up higher international education opportunities, gives a wider spectrum to the students than the currently available Hungarian schools. The curriculum of our program is classical, the method is innovative and our worldview is Christian.
Veritas Collegiate Academy Budapest launches an intensive preparation course from December 2019 to June 2020 for every interested students.
What we offer:
- Twice a week between 16.00 and 18.00 or Saturday between 10.00 and 12.00 English Preparation Courses in the school building.
- Classes are held by American teachers with curriculum adapted to the special curriculum of VCAB, focusing on developing language skills and strengthening required competencies.
- The activities will be complemented with community building programs, interactive trainings, external location leisure activities.
- Attending the programs are not conditions of enrollment, but participants will take priority during the admission ranking process.
- For program fees and details, please contact us on the CONTACT page or call +36 20 414 2082.
Awaiting for your questions, applications!